Electric Vehicles (EVs) A Great Idea Just Got Better
Colma residents! Interested in a new or used electric vehicle? Several rebates from $2000 to $4000 are available:
- Peninsula Clean Energy https://www.peninsulacleanenergy.com/used-ev-other-incentives-and-resources/
- Used Clean Car Credit https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/used-clean-vehicle-credit
- PG&E https://evrebates.pge.com/?cid=em_resi_sfmc_cvs_20240206-preownedevrebate-c7021-howcta_20240206
- Clean Fuel Reward Program https://cleanfuelreward.com/california-ev-rebate-program/electric-utilities-discounts
Benefits of Owning an Electric Vehicle
- No more expensive gas and filling up at gas stations
- Less maintenance: EVs do not need oil changes, new oil filters, or belts so very little car maintenance is needed!
- Longer EV Range: EVs now have increased range and can go the distance with improved batteries and a growing public charging infrastructure.
Peninsula Clean Energy offers residents free assistance to answer your questions about electric vehicles. These independent advisors are at (650) 206-8330 to help with all types of questions including:
- Am I eligible for Peninsula Clean Energy’s rebate? How can I apply for other programs to make sure I get the maximum available?
- I am unfamiliar with electric vehicles, could someone walk me through them?