Colma’s Climate Action Plan 2030 includes significantly expanding electric vehicle purchases and adding new electric vehicle charging stations. Below is a quick snapshot of rebates and program to help you buy an electric vehicle:
- $1,000 for a new battery electric vehicle from Peninsula Clean Energy.
- $4,000 in rebates for purchasing a used EV.
- $800 to EV owners for the purchase of a home chargers or to help pay for electricity usage from PG&E
- Up to $7,000, for purchasing or leasing EVs in California's rebates,
- California's carpool lane decal for clean vehicles.
- $800 off the purchase price of an electric bike for income-qualifying San Mateo County residents to make e-bikes more affordable, PenCleanEnergy.com/ebikes